Need to develop your infrastructure?
Do you have a human resource process?
Are you reaching your financial expectations?
Business Plan Writing –
Business plan development or review of your existing plan
A business plan is the blueprint to your company’s future and is necessary to obtain financing. It describes your company’s market, operations, financial needs and expectations. The development of the plan requires intense research, rational, and proof. Therefore, depending on the type of business you are opening, a plan can take up to several months to prepare.
Company Set up –
Setting up a new business?
Not sure what kind of company structure is best?
What is the difference between and LLC and is a Corporation?
Setting up a company can be a daunting task if you do not understand the process. Most government agencies give little to no assistance. CRC provides over 14 years of experience in business entity setup. We assess your needs and process all necessary documents in a timely and efficient manner.
CRC provides processing for the following entity structures:
- Domestic, sub-chapter S and professional corporations
- Not-for-profits (non-profit)
- Limited liability companies (LLC) and professional limited liability companies (PLLC)
- General and limted partnerships
- Sole proprietorships
In addition, CRC will process the following necessary documents:
- National copyright
- State, national and international trademark
- State trade name
- Tax licensing and registration
- Operating agreements
- By-laws, minutes, amendments
- Statements of change Resolutions
Consulting & Coaching
– Coaching is a powerful tool in small business. It does not just address the company’s issues, it addresses yours! Coaching is a much more personal approach to consulting. Like a consultant, a coach assesses areas of concern and offers solutions, steps, and training. The difference is in the approach. A coach works with you one-on-one to develop your strengths, and empowers you to look at your possibilities and find solutions.
Training & Development
CRC offers a variety of group and individual training:
- Human resource services, including hiring and interview processes, developing job descriptions and performance evaluations, and preparing benefits and pay scales.
- Customer Service
- Empowerment/Personal Development
- PreVocational (Included by not limited to Job readiness, including interviewing skills, soft skills, telephone techniques, resume critiques and professional development
- Supported Employment)
We offer a systematic approach that is easy to learn. We then customize it to meet your specific needs.
We provide quality supportive services to seniors and adults with disability to ensure they receive the highest quality of independence by way of the following contracted services.
Daily Living Skills Training
Supportive Home Care (Non-medical)
We will administer the estate, including handling:
- Payment of debts
- Management of the estate
- Tax Matters
- Distribution of assets
- Business administration, operations and management
- Community Connections
- Self Directed Support
- Vocational Planning & Support
- and consumer education & training